Here’s a little recipe I created! Hope you guys like it! 🙂
Heather’s Homemade Honey Bread
Soft and moist with that sweet honey flavor, Heather’s Homemade Honeybread
is sure to keep you asking for seconds!
1/2 cup of honey
3/4 pint of milk
3 cups of Bisquick
a dash of ginger
You will need a large mixing bowl and a medium sized bread pan.
1. Pour 1/2 cup of honey into a large mixing bowl.
2. Add 2 eggs.
3. Add 3/4 pint of milk.
4. Pour in 3 cups of Bisquick mix.
5. Add a dash of ginger.
6. Stir until evenly mixed.
7. Preheat oven to 350
8. Dish the batter into the breadpan and put into the oven.
9. Set timer for 30 minutes.
10. Take ouit to cool down for 10 minutes.
11. Slice and enjoy.